Positive Change Pilates is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with any
other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you,
or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand
our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The website Positive Change Pilates is owned and operated by Positive Change Pilates.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- When you make a phone call or send an e-mail to seek information about our services;
- Recruitment and employment;
- When you have made a referral or been referred to us via any method whether directly or indirectly;
- You have used our services or benefited from our services in any ways including but not limited to class enrolment;
- Through your request for publications and other marketing materials;
- Through your request for information about our services and related topics and events;
- Through your registration for classes;
- Through your contacting us with enquiries and comments.
If you take one the steps mentioned above, we may collect and process personal information about
you such as:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact information;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Health data;
- Multimedia files such as photographs and video footages;
- Information about your service user experiences and
- Any other information provided to us when you contacted us for using our services including age and health information including details of disability.
INFORMATION OTHERS MAY SHARE WITH US ABOUT YOU:
We never buy personal data from third parties or trade data with other companies.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, our servers in the UK.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION:
We will process any of your personal data, in accordance with our obligations under applicable data
protection laws and regulations, for the following reasons: to provide you with the services you have
requested; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; for administrative purposes; to assess
enquiries; and to provide you with information about us and our services. If, at any time, you do not
wish to receive further information about us and our services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION:
We retain the personal data processed by us in a live environment for as long as is considered
necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law,
regulation or insurance).
In addition, personal data may be securely archived with restricted access and other appropriate
safeguards where there is a need to continue to retain it.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share
your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any
agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Just Pilates, or others. This includes
exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes adhering to any statutory
regulations we have to comply with.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to other medical professionals where required (and agreed with you) such as when referring
you on for further medical investigations, or
to keep information secure and confidential).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will
usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if
we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your
right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
subsequent use of this website or submission of personal information to will be deemed to signify your
acceptance to the variations.
We hope that you won’t ever need to, but if you do want to complain about our use of personal data,
please send an email with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will look into and respond to any complaints we receive.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK data protection regulator, the Information
Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). For further information on your rights and how to complain to the ICO,
please refer to the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/concerns